Freeze dried bland diets … just add water!
For use when your veterinarian recommends a bland diet to soothe your dog’s digestive tract during times of upset, such as vomiting or diarrhea. This diet is only to be used until healthy digestion is restored and the stool is normal for 2-3 days.
- Boosted with bone broth for digestive support
- Provides electrolytes to maintain healthy hydration
- 100% premium meats, no meat by-products
- Freeze-dried ingredients ensure a 3-year shelf life
- Gluten free and no artificial flavors, dyes or chemicals
- Sourced and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Directions for Use: Rehydrate freeze dried ingredients before feeding to dogs.
Shake bag to mix. Place dried mixture into a bowl and add boiling water in equal amounts. Stir, cover and let stand for 15-20 minutes until completely cool before serving. Dried mixture will increase in volume with rehydration.
- Store in cool, dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- For animal use only.
- Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.