Arm & Hammer Nubbies Tartar Control Dental Treats in Peanut Butter Flavor help maintain your precious pooch’s important dental health by scrubbing away tartar and plaque from teeth, leaving behind fresh breath and a happy, well-treated dog. The treats taste great and are highly digestible. As your dog bites down, the semi-soft texture surrounds the tooth up to the gum line, helping remove tartar while chlorophyll helps freshen breath.
- Removes plaque and tartar — raised “nubbins” Removes plaque and tartar as your dog chews. Easier than brushing!
- Eliminates bad dog breath naturally — The power of baking soda & natural chlorophyll freshens breath and provides superior dental hygiene
- Highly digestible — nubbies dental treats for dogs are highly digestible so that dogs with sensitive stomachs can still enjoy these tasty treats
- Value pack bucket — This bucket of Arm & Hammer dental Chews for dogs contains 139 treats. That’s one Lucky pup!
- Great Rawhide alternative — safer, healthier, tastier alternative to rawhide. Even the pickiest dogs love the taste of Arm & Hammer dental treats
Directions: For best results, give one chew daily as a treat. As with any dog chew, monitor your dog to ensure the product is adequately chewed. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Ingredients: Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Modified Starch, Dehydrated Chicken, Glutinous Rice Flour, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Propionate (Preservative), Peanut Butter Flavor, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dried Brewers Yeast, Food Grade Color, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate), Vitamin (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin).
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Not intended for human use.